Digital leaders measure everything and use that vast IT operational knowledge to constantly improve business results. If a customer has a bad experience or a process is inefficient, digital leaders not only know about the problem, but also how to fix it. This is called having total operational visibility. For brave CIOs and technologists looking to lead their company over to the digital leader’s quadrant, know that your journey begins with achieving total operational visibility.
Even if digital transformation isn’t a top priority in your CEO’s mind, it will be soon. That’s because the digital leaders in your industry will force their hand. Every day, the innovators use total IT operational visibility to their competitive advantage by improving customer experiences and driving efficiencies. If your company falls too far behind… Like it or not, competition makes digital transformation an inevitability. And it all starts with total operational visibility.
Rocana Ops is a total operational visibility solution that enables and empowers CIOs and technologists like you to lead their company’s digital transformation. Whatever the operational data depth, duration, or breadth of sources you require, Rocana Ops can easily, reliably, and economically handle the load. With Rocana Ops, your technology teams can start achieving total operational visibility within a matter of days, helping you to quickly level the playing field vs the digital leaders.
- Operational visibility is a tricky business. Having that level of data oversight really can make a difference in how IT can contribute to the top line. Contributing to the business – rather than just supporting the business – should be the goal of IT in terms of relevance in today's environment.
- With rising complexity you need to make sense of data - operational analytics is the key.
- IT analytics lets you manage this complexity by turning Big Data inward.
- As scale and complexity increase with companies moving to the cloud, to microservice architectures, and to transient containers, monitoring needs to go back to school for its Ph.D. to cope with this new generation of IT.
- An application that makes it easier to keep data centers up and running could become the 'killer app' for Hadoop because as companies become more dependent on large-scale customer-facing apps, it’s critical that they be reliable and scale predictably.
- The operational data explosion has sparked a sudden and significant increase in demand for IT operations analytics (ITOA) systems.