You don’t know all the critical questions you’ll be asked tomorrow. So how can you possibly filter data today that could help you answer future questions? It’s a vexing challenge technologists no longer have to endure. That’s because Rocana Ops’ limitless Search capability enables you to capture millions of events per second – totaling petabytes of operational data per month – and to scale as needed without downtime. Why filter when you can capture everything this easily?
Data often has value only if it can help answer questions quickly. If you must first wait for data to be pulled from cold storage, the value may be lost. With Rocana Ops’ limitless Search technology, data is always available for online analysis, from the moment of capture until your business decides it can be discarded. Answer questions on two year old data as easily as two day old data, with search speeds that don’t degrade due to data volumes or age.
Machine data. Wire data. Application data. Synthetic data. Your IT environment has it all, and it all has value. That’s why we specifically designed and optimized Rocana Ops’ limitless Search for all classes of operational time series data regardless of source. The result is up to 10x search performance vs the leading open source text-based search engine, with Rocana Ops customers observing up to 100x price performance vs the leading log analytics competitor.
- Operational visibility is a tricky business. Having that level of data oversight really can make a difference in how IT can contribute to the top line. Contributing to the business – rather than just supporting the business – should be the goal of IT in terms of relevance in today's environment.
- With rising complexity you need to make sense of data - operational analytics is the key.
- IT analytics lets you manage this complexity by turning Big Data inward.
- As scale and complexity increase with companies moving to the cloud, to microservice architectures, and to transient containers, monitoring needs to go back to school for its Ph.D. to cope with this new generation of IT.
- An application that makes it easier to keep data centers up and running could become the 'killer app' for Hadoop because as companies become more dependent on large-scale customer-facing apps, it’s critical that they be reliable and scale predictably.
- The operational data explosion has sparked a sudden and significant increase in demand for IT operations analytics (ITOA) systems.