Your IT team should be working on strategic initiatives, not reacting to unexpected problems that legacy monitoring tools missed. Leave nothing to chance with Rocana Ops’ built-in anomaly detection. As data is captured, Rocana Ops automatically learns what behaviors are normal across your entire environment. If any abnormal behaviors are detected, they are brought to the attention of your team for further investigation. The result is fewer unexpected problems and more consistent customer experiences.
When IT has total operational knowledge at their fingertips, they can transform the business. Rocana Ops’ deep Search capability delivers that power in spades. Capture millions of events per second totaling petabytes per month and analyze everything online starting from the moment it is captured. Suddenly, technologists can analyze what happened a year ago as effortlessly as an hour ago, while questions that used to be impossible to answer are now answerable.
IT operator workloads are ever increasing. By automating routine tasks where possible, you can improve agility and responsiveness while enabling IT to focus on higher priorities. Unlike any other streaming event orchestration capability on the market, Rocana Reflex gives you the ability to automate tasks in response to just about any expected or unexpected condition, from anywhere in your environment, all in real time. Never before has it been this easy to intelligently automate so much.
A constant deluge of unsorted, unprioritized alerts increases the risk of critical issues falling through the cracks. Minimize that risk with Rocana Ops. Rocana Ops' advanced machine learning and anomaly detection add a whole new dimension of intelligence to how alerts are triggered. Generate fewer, more meaningful alerts on just the specific conditions that matter to your business. Equip your IT operators with an intuitive interface that helps them to prioritize and manage thousands of alerts across their lifecycle.
When trouble strikes, you need to minimize the business impact – fast. This is hard when you have to manually comb through information from different sources before you can identify the root cause. Rocana Ops’ purpose-built visual interface for IT operators dramatically speeds up the process. See and compare all abnormal behaviors in your environment at a glance. Drill down to the low level details behind any issue with a few clicks. Identify and fix problems faster.
Total operational visibility starts with losslessly capturing all data, from all sources, all the time. Not a problem for Rocana Ops, which is specifically designed for distributed IT environments with thousands of infrastructure components generating millions of event records per day. Rocana’s low latency data collector can capture events from virtually any source including web servers, app servers, databases, network routers, PaaS and SaaS sources, mobile endpoints, and even metrics from APM and other tools.
Architecture matters. Anybody can build another monitoring tool that works in a few specific use cases, doesn’t scale, and can’t easily integrate with other tools. But building a solution that economically and dependably scales to deliver total operational visibility across an entire enterprise so that forward thinking technologists can transform their business… Now that’s hard. Fortunately, you don’t have to do the work because we did it for you when we created Rocana Ops.
Enterprises want to innovate without being held back by yesterday’s technology choices. That’s why Rocana is committed to using proven open source technologies, and to keeping data accessible through use of open formats. Built from carefully selected open source technologies, Rocana Ops does more than deliver total operational visibility – it also future-proofs your investment, giving your technologists maximum agility and flexibility to drive continuous, unrestricted innovation.
- Rocana has built a platform that can handle very large volumes of operations data, a capability that sets it apart from competitors and should appeal to large enterprises… In delivering automation capabilities relatively early compared with rivals, Rocana can lead the way in demonstrating how automation can improve performance for businesses.
- Today’s CIOs and IT leaders are increasingly responsible for driving business outcomes in a world of ever increasing data volumes and data sources. Rocana was selected for the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for its innovative approach to achieve total visibility across IT and business data, using big data and advanced analytics to help IT teams identify anomalies, improve customer experience, and increase security and compliance.
- Companies that adopt modern infrastructures are learning that their IT operations generate huge amounts of potentially valuable data. But many traditional IT tools aren’t able to effectively scale so that businesses can efficiently retain and analyze that information. The result is a missed opportunity for enterprises to glean important business and IT insight from their operational data.
- Wikibon research shows that IT organizations routinely fall into the trap of relying on automation tied to specific products, each in control of its own data, which can severely limit operational visibility. It's time for companies to adopt approaches that increase business opportunities by applying operational data across platforms to multiple classes of hard problems.
- Operational visibility is a tricky business. Having that level of data oversight really can make a difference in how IT can contribute to the top line. Contributing to the business – rather than just supporting the business – should be the goal of IT in terms of relevance in today's environment.
- With rising complexity you need to make sense of data - operational analytics is the key.
- IT analytics lets you manage this complexity by turning Big Data inward.
- As scale and complexity increase with companies moving to the cloud, to microservice architectures, and to transient containers, monitoring needs to go back to school for its Ph.D. to cope with this new generation of IT.
- An application that makes it easier to keep data centers up and running could become the 'killer app' for Hadoop because as companies become more dependent on large-scale customer-facing apps, it’s critical that they be reliable and scale predictably.
- The operational data explosion has sparked a sudden and significant increase in demand for IT operations analytics (ITOA) systems.