Our ecosystem of partners includes market-leading vendors who are experts in their space.
Cloudera is a leading provider of Apache Hadoop, offering the Enterprise Data Hub, one of the platforms supported by Rocana Ops. At the core of Cloudera’s EDH is Cloudera’s Distribution including Apache Hadoop, an open system that gives customers ultimate flexibility in controlling their event data. By certifying Rocana Ops on CDH, Rocana and Cloudera empower that customers can continue to use their data for any need they have without being locked into any vendor.
Hortonworks is singularly committed to driving innovation in the open and is responsible for a significant contribution to the core Apache Hadoop code base. Because of the openness of the Hortonworks Data Platform, Rocana customers who run on HDP are able to combine the best of open source technologies with domain specific analytics and purpose built visualizations. Customers can use same data that Rocana Ops stores in HDP directly for their customer analytics through a wide range of third party tools.
Oracle’s Big Data Appliance (BDA) is an engineered system for acquiring, organizing, and loading unstructured data into an Oracle Database. Rocana Ops is certified on the Oracle BDA, giving customers the ability to efficiently control their global infrastructure with comprehensive and secure big data capabilities. In addition to a pre-packaged certified solution for managing all IT data, customers can use Oracle’s Big Data Discovery tools and Big Data Connectors to analyzing their event data together with business data in their Oracle Exadata systems.
Cloudwick is the leading Big Data-as-a-Service provider to the Global 1000, delivering professional, contracting and managed services. Rocana brings data-driven enterprises a single source of truth for IT operations and security across large-scale infrastructures and Cloudwick provides certified Hadoop administrators, developers and data scientists to build, operate and manage big data systems for enterprises. Together, Rocana and Cloudwick help customers gain competitive advantage from open source, big data, and IT.
ZoomData gives users the ability to connect, visualize and interact with data from a wide variety of sources. With native support for the open formats used in Rocana, ZoomData gives customers the freedom to combine event data with business data and build highly customized and interactive dashboards. Users can draw on the vast library of ZoomData visualizations or create their own for complete flexibility in how they choose to analyze data in Rocana.
BIAS Corporation is a global systems integrator that designs and delivers high-performance IT solutions leveraging Oracle technologies to public sector agencies and business enterprises worldwide. Rocana Ops, certified on the Oracle Big Data Appliance (BDA), partners with BIAS to bring customers the ability to efficiently manage their infrastructures with data-in-context for all their applications and solutions. BIAS’s exceptional Oracle expertise, focused industry insight and strategic leadership set it apart from traditional IT resellers.
OnX Enterprise Solutions helps companies overcome challenges and identify opportunities to achieve exceptional business results through technology. OnX assesses, designs, builds and manages solutions with a focus on Next-Gen Data Center, IT-as-a-Service & Hybrid Cloud, Information Management & Analytics, and End User Experience & Mobility. Rocana leverages OnX’s expertise to help companies make better IT decisions that in turn drive efficiency, improve performance and accelerate growth and business value.
- Rocana has built a platform that can handle very large volumes of operations data, a capability that sets it apart from competitors and should appeal to large enterprises… In delivering automation capabilities relatively early compared with rivals, Rocana can lead the way in demonstrating how automation can improve performance for businesses.
- Today’s CIOs and IT leaders are increasingly responsible for driving business outcomes in a world of ever increasing data volumes and data sources. Rocana was selected for the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for its innovative approach to achieve total visibility across IT and business data, using big data and advanced analytics to help IT teams identify anomalies, improve customer experience, and increase security and compliance.
- Companies that adopt modern infrastructures are learning that their IT operations generate huge amounts of potentially valuable data. But many traditional IT tools aren’t able to effectively scale so that businesses can efficiently retain and analyze that information. The result is a missed opportunity for enterprises to glean important business and IT insight from their operational data.
- Wikibon research shows that IT organizations routinely fall into the trap of relying on automation tied to specific products, each in control of its own data, which can severely limit operational visibility. It's time for companies to adopt approaches that increase business opportunities by applying operational data across platforms to multiple classes of hard problems.
- Operational visibility is a tricky business. Having that level of data oversight really can make a difference in how IT can contribute to the top line. Contributing to the business – rather than just supporting the business – should be the goal of IT in terms of relevance in today's environment.
- With rising complexity you need to make sense of data - operational analytics is the key.
- IT analytics lets you manage this complexity by turning Big Data inward.
- As scale and complexity increase with companies moving to the cloud, to microservice architectures, and to transient containers, monitoring needs to go back to school for its Ph.D. to cope with this new generation of IT.
- An application that makes it easier to keep data centers up and running could become the 'killer app' for Hadoop because as companies become more dependent on large-scale customer-facing apps, it’s critical that they be reliable and scale predictably.
- The operational data explosion has sparked a sudden and significant increase in demand for IT operations analytics (ITOA) systems.