The financial services industry is highly competitive, and delivering consistently great customer experiences is paramount. But security, compliance, and data governance remain top priorities as well, especially in light of recent front-page outages and breaches. Rocana Ops helps financial firms address these key challenges by providing total operational visibility across IT infrastructure and customer events. Firms can now deliver superior customer experiences by spotting and resolving issues as quickly as possible, capture and analyze Financial Exchange (FIX) data in real-time to answer questions about transaction volumes and trading trends, and improve compliance and security by keeping data readily accessible and searchable for as long as needed.
In the telecom industry, customer experience is the new battleground, and monetizing data is crucial for survival. The world’s leading telcos are able to turn voice and data traffic data into business insights and new offerings. Now, all telcos can benefit from the same operational intelligence as the industry leaders. Designed especially for telecom-scale environments, Rocana Ops gives carriers a cost-effective way to capture and analyze 100% of CDR, security, and other operational data from all sources. By eliminating information silos and providing a view into end-to-end customer experiences across voice, OTT, and IoT services, Rocana Ops provides telecommunications technology groups with the total operational visibility they need to help take their business to the next level.
Today’s retail businesses are facing increasing tactical and strategic challenges. Established business models are under attack by digital businesses and new technologies, extreme competition pressures bottom lines, and security breaches remain an ongoing threat. Digital native companies use IT as a competitive advantage: they measure everything and use this vast operational knowledge to constantly improve. Rocana Ops levels the playing field for retailers, providing them with total operational visibility so that they can collect – and connect – IT with business metrics, enabling them to understand the customer experience, drive better business outcomes, and improve compliance and security posture.
- Rocana has built a platform that can handle very large volumes of operations data, a capability that sets it apart from competitors and should appeal to large enterprises… In delivering automation capabilities relatively early compared with rivals, Rocana can lead the way in demonstrating how automation can improve performance for businesses.
- Today’s CIOs and IT leaders are increasingly responsible for driving business outcomes in a world of ever increasing data volumes and data sources. Rocana was selected for the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for its innovative approach to achieve total visibility across IT and business data, using big data and advanced analytics to help IT teams identify anomalies, improve customer experience, and increase security and compliance.
- Companies that adopt modern infrastructures are learning that their IT operations generate huge amounts of potentially valuable data. But many traditional IT tools aren’t able to effectively scale so that businesses can efficiently retain and analyze that information. The result is a missed opportunity for enterprises to glean important business and IT insight from their operational data.
- Wikibon research shows that IT organizations routinely fall into the trap of relying on automation tied to specific products, each in control of its own data, which can severely limit operational visibility. It's time for companies to adopt approaches that increase business opportunities by applying operational data across platforms to multiple classes of hard problems.
- Operational visibility is a tricky business. Having that level of data oversight really can make a difference in how IT can contribute to the top line. Contributing to the business – rather than just supporting the business – should be the goal of IT in terms of relevance in today's environment.
- With rising complexity you need to make sense of data - operational analytics is the key.
- IT analytics lets you manage this complexity by turning Big Data inward.
- As scale and complexity increase with companies moving to the cloud, to microservice architectures, and to transient containers, monitoring needs to go back to school for its Ph.D. to cope with this new generation of IT.
- An application that makes it easier to keep data centers up and running could become the 'killer app' for Hadoop because as companies become more dependent on large-scale customer-facing apps, it’s critical that they be reliable and scale predictably.
- The operational data explosion has sparked a sudden and significant increase in demand for IT operations analytics (ITOA) systems.