Account Executive - Southeast
This position is responsible for selling Rocana solutions to enterprise customers. This is an exciting opportunity to bring disruptive technology to market for a well-funded, high growth technology company.
- Manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful Enterprise Software Sales
- Startup experience bringing new, disruptive technology to market for early, high growth enterprise software company
- Data management experience
- IT Operations
- Big Data
- Team selling
- Solution sales experience
- Experience working with partner ecosystem